We have an enviable portfolio of business speakers at Gordon Poole Agency, and providing great business speakers represents one of our core services as a leading speaker bureau.
But what is a business speaker? For us, and the talented business speakers we represent, it’s simple: someone with a track record in business – whether a known or unknown Brand – who can offer expert insight to others.
As well as providing first-hand experience, business speakers can also provide ‘takeaway tools’ to help conference and event delegates in their business life and careers.
This is different to a motivational speaker, who tends to deliver presentations based on a story or specific experience. Our business speakers, however, usually offer presentations on a specific topic or theme.
Some of these topics or themes can include:
- Body Language
- Business Leadership
- Change Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Service
- Human resources
- Overcoming failure & obstacles
- Social Media
- Women in Business
And, from our extensive number of business speakers available, our current Top Ten Business Speakers in the UK are in the following list, but in no particular order:
- West Ham Vice-Chairman and Apprentice Star – Baroness Karren Brady
- Best-Selling Business Author and Acclaimed Speaker – Adrian Webster
- Former Head of Customer Services at John Lewis – Andrew McMillan
- Coffee Republic & Skinny Candy Founder – Sahar Hashemi OBE
- Green & Blacks Founder – Jo Fairley
- Ultimo Lingerie Founder – Lady Michelle Mone OBE
- Former Red Arrows Leader – Justin Hughes
- Fragrance & Luxury Brand Founder – Jo Malone MBE
- Risk-Taking & Decision-Making Expert – Caspar Berry
- Ex. BMW, Porsche & Lamborghini UK MD – Kevin Gaskell
Our website features profiles, information, testimonials and in some cases videos for over 1,000 speakers, giving us the confidence to fulfil our clients’ needs – especially when a leading business speaker is required.
Our business speakers travel around the world speaking to small businesses, public sector bodies and multi-national corporations, in groups ranging from five to 5,000. All of our business speakers offer keynote speeches and in many cases masterclasses and workshops – ranging from two hours to full day sessions. Please contact us for more details.
Please visit here to find out more about our portfolio of business speakers.
If you have any queries or questions about our range of speaker booking services, including booking a business speaker, please get in touch.