At the Gordon Poole Agency, we have one of the largest portfolios of motivational speakers in Europe.
We are an expert speaker bureau able to provide the best motivational speakers for any event.
One of the things we discuss with our clients when booking a motivational speaker for their event are the slight and subtle differences between a motivational speaker and an inspirational speaker.
Do you require motivation or inspiration? The two are not the same…
In our experience:
- A Motivational Speaker engages with delegates by empowering them with insights, tips and tools on particular key topics usually gained from personal experience.
- An Inspirational Speaker uses personal achievements, often deemed impossible, to highlight the possibilities of overcoming personal and work related obstacles offering the inspiration to succeed.
We ask our clients to decide on their preferred topics for the speaker to focus on during their presentation, some of these topics might include:
- Motivating a team of employees on how to be good leaders in business.
- Providing managers with insight and tools to create high performing teams.
- How to change and adapt to a business merger or new leadership team.
- Inspiring and preparing a business for a period of significant change.
Motivational speakers can deliver keynote presentations of 45-75 minutes, as well as half-day and full-day workshops tailored to a specific theme delivering key company messages.
Fees for motivational speakers can vary – from £1k to over £100k. Contact us for more details of specific fees for certain speakers.
If you have any queries or questions about our range of speakers, please get in touch here.