Jamil Qureshi is a leading performance enhancing psychologist and an expert in high performing teams.
Jamil has worked with a rich diversity of the most talented business leaders, sports people and sports teams in the world.
He has helped six sporting individuals get to World Number 1.
In 2006, Ian Woosnam appointed Jamil Quershi as the first-ever official psychologist to work with the European Ryder Cup team.
The team made history in winning by a record-equalling margin!
Jamil has worked with 22 golfers inside the World’s top 50, including Colin Montgomerie, Graeme McDowell, Darren Clarke and Lee Westwood.
He was ranked among the ‘Most Influential Figures in British Sport‘ in 2009, and was also included in the 2008 ‘Top 100 Most Powerful Men in Golf’.
He has also successfully worked with:
- Three English Premiership football clubs.
- Formula One drivers, David Coulthard and Eddie Irvine.
- The 2009 England Ashes winning cricketers.
- Footballers from Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
Outside of sport, Jamil has worked with many businesses helping teams to fulfil their potential by orchestrating change and performance programmes.
Jamil has developed management and leadership programmes at board level for Coca Cola, HP, Emirates Airlines, Serco, Orange and RBS.
He has worked across Lloyds Banking Group on the ‘Journey to World Class’ programme.
He has also led teams responsible for change management in several high profile areas:
- Lloyds Banking Group – as part of their substantial integration strategy.
- The Post Office – creating The Post Office Way as they separated from Royal Mail.
Jamil Qureshi – Keynote Speaker
Jamil is a world renowned speaker on a number of different performance, change and leadership themes including:
- The Psychology of Performance
- The Psychology of Leadership
- Leadership Attitudes
- Cultural Change
- High Performing Teams