Jamil Qureshi is a performance-enhancing psychologist and an expert in high performing teams.
Jamil has worked with some of the world’s top business leaders, sportspeople and sports teams.
He has helped six sporting individuals get to World Number 1!
In 2006, Ian Woosnam appointed Jamil as the first-ever official psychologist to work with the European Ryder Cup team.
The team made history, by winning the Ryder Cup by a record-equalling margin.
Qureshi has worked with 22 golfers inside the World’s top 50, including Colin Montgomerie, Graeme McDowell, Darren Clarke and Lee Westwood.
As a result, he was ranked as one of the ‘Most Influential Figures in British Sport’ in 2009 and was also one of the ‘Top 100 Most Powerful Men in Golf’ in 2008.
He has also successfully worked with:
- Three English Premiership football clubs.
- David Coulthard and Eddie Irvine from F1
- The 2009 England Ashes-winning cricket team
- Players from Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
Outside of sport, Jamil Qureshi works with businesses and organisations helping teams reach their full potential by implementing performance and change programmes.
Jamil has built management and leadership programmes at board level for Coca Cola, HP, Emirates Airlines, Serco, Orange and RBS.
He has also worked across Lloyds Banking Group on the ‘Journey to World Class’ programme.
Furthermore, he has led teams responsible for change management, including:
- Lloyds Banking Group – as part of their substantial integration strategy.
- The Post Office – creating The Post Office Way as they separated from Royal Mail.
Jamil is a world-renowned speaker on performance, change and leadership. Themes include:
- The Psychology of Performance
- The Psychology of Leadership
- Leadership Attitudes
- Cultural Change
- High Performing Teams