Over the past decade, some of the world’s biggest organisations have been led by women, these include:
- General Motors led by CEO Mary Barra
- PepsiCo led by CEO Indra Nooyi
- IBM led by CEO Ginni Rometty
- Hewlett-Packard led by CEO Meg Whitman
- Facebook led by COO Sheryl Sandberg
2016 is a year when America may have their first female President and the number of female heads of state and government have doubled since 2005.
These female individuals are strong, intelligent and forward-thinking leaders who are making a real difference in the world of business, industry and society.
What Makes a Great Female Leader?
- Is it their creativity and vision?
- Is it their emotional intelligence?
- Is it their determination and self-confidence?
- Is it a finely tuned balance of all of the above?
Our female business speakers are always in demand to deliver keynote and motivational speeches at events around the world. During these presentations, you can listen to what they consider makes a great leader.
Our female speakers offer conference delegates an insight into running businesses at the highest level and the skills required to lead, motivate and build teams to navigate their business to success.
Our female business speakers can also focus on specific business topics such as:
- Customer Service
- Creativity and Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Happiness and Wellbeing at Work
- Change Management
- Work/Life Balance
View our Top 10 Female Business Speakers
For further information on our female business speakers, please contact us for free impartial advice to help secure the best keynote speaker for your next event.