Samantha Clarke is a happiness & change coach.
Founder of ‘Samantha &’, the company provide coaching services to leaders and all those who manage people.
Samantha’s company provides coaching on how to navigate the impact of technology on happiness at work. They help companies elevate emotional intelligence, build company culture, relationships and environments that support, retain and attract happy employees and teams.
Samantha’s passions are a melting pot of psychology, philosophy, technology, happiness, wellbeing, cultures and people.
Her mission is to help companies and individuals by giving them advice on the small things they can do, to make a big difference.
Samantha untangles sticky issues, such as defining values and visions, crafting a ‘happy‘ employee journey, cross-cultural, communication and relationship building issues across technology, company (start-up) culture design and conflict resolution to promote more significant change and growth.
She believes that building great businesses starts from the top and then a willingness to co-create with employees to design a more conscious, happier approach to work.
Samantha Clarke has achieved significant results working with an impressive list of clientele including Mediacom, Innocent Drinks, Shopify, DADI+, P&G, Amex, Pizza Hut, Harrods, Virgin Media Pioneers, Giorgio Armani, Gov HR Summit (Abu Dhabi), Elle Magazine and British Fashion Council to name a few.
Samantha eats, sleeps and breathes all facets of the tech and creative industries and delivers significant results in areas like start-up leader, executive & ORSC team coaching & development and workshop facilitation.
Samantha Clarke – Keynote Speaker
As a keynote speaker, Samantha Clarke delivers presentations and workshops inspiring individuals to make changes in areas such as:
- Authentic Leadership
- Managing Stress
- Health-Tech, Neuroaesthetics & Leadership
- Realising your Potential
- Enhancing Communication at Work
- Happiness at Work
- Wellbeing at Work
- The Future of Work
- The Impact of Tech on our Happiness
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence
Popular speeches include:
Love It or Leave It – How to be Happy at Work
This presentation helps delegates:
- Future proof their skills rather than always thinking about the role they want in 5 years time as a.) it may not exist or b.) it may exist, but be different.
- Proactively identify internal moves that are a better skills and strength match.
- Think about opportunities they might not be spotting in their current role or potentially from supporting other projects/areas if they’re able to.
- Network – explore relationship building and how to max out their connections.
- Upskill within the company or their other technical/soft skills. To see the dual benefit skills developed outside of the company e.g being a coach to a football team…
- Ask better questions about themselves and their managers.
Creating a Culture of Happiness and Growth
The world of work has changed and it’s only accelerating – this talk will help shake up your business so that it’s firing on all cylinders in three areas:
- A clear growth & happiness vision.
- Engaged and proactive employees who see how their work builds on that vision.
- A happy workplace culture that helps all to flourish.
Finding Meaning and Purpose at Work
Having a clear purpose is what gets your people out of bed on a freezing Monday morning while being unclear as to why you do what you do might make them consider calling in sick – or even think about changing careers.
It turns out that organisations with a higher purpose have a 98% greater employee satisfaction and outperform the market by 350%.
So how are you supposed to know where to start if you have no idea what your purpose is? Or how to help your people find theirs?
Join Samantha to clarify and unleash the power of purpose in the workplace.
- Hear the truth about purpose (and where people go wrong).
- Understand how to lead with purpose (and why it matters).
- Learn how to make your purpose come to life.
- Discover the secret sauce to attracting the next generation of talent.
Who are you at Work? Why being yourself is Good for Business
Employee absenteeism cost employers $225.8 billion annually. It turns out companies can only thrive when they enable their people to bring their full selves to work.
Why? Because people’s productivity is certainly not at their peak when they are masking how they’re feeling coming to work every single day.
So how do you create a space at work for genuine emotional expression where your people feel supported to bring the core parts of themselves to their job?
Join Samantha to learn how to build purpose-driven organisations and a positive work culture for people to bring their full selves to work and feel inspired to reach their highest potential.
- Explore why no one should have to be one person at home and another at work.
- Learn how to have open conversations with your people on how they’re feeling.
- Discover why people should feel supported for speaking up, not punished.
- Create a highly functional safe place for people to work.