Dr Paul Redmond is one of the UK’s leading experts on generational change and the Future of Work.
As a keynote speaker, Paul presents at events worldwide, helping organisations and professionals acquire the skills and knowledge to thrive in today’s multi-generational workplace.
Paul writes regularly for national newspapers and other publications and is a frequent guest on radio and TV programmes, appearing regularly on the BBC and independent current affairs shows.
Paul Redmond is the Director of Student Experience and Enhancement at the University of Liverpool.
Paul has held visiting lectureships at various leading universities and has been responsible for guiding the careers of thousands of students and graduates.
Paul’s research into ‘Generation Z’ the post-Covid world of Work, the rise of ‘Zombie Jobs’ (the theme of his recent TED talk), techniques for building excellent inter-generational communications, and ‘Helicopter Parents’ has garnered him praise and respect from a range of national and international organisations.
Dr Paul Redmond is the author of numerous books, reports and studies, including the best-selling ‘The Graduate Jobs Formula’ and the viral diary column for the UK’s Institute of Student Employers’ magazine.
Paul is currently working on his new book, ‘The Rise of the Zombie Jobs’ – which will reveal, for the first time, those jobs and careers that are most likely to be lost to AI and robotics – and those that (for now) are likely to be safe.
In recognition of his writing and research, Paul was awarded a British Royal Society of Arts Fellowship.
Dr Paul Redmond Future of Work Speaking topics:
- Generations at Work – managing and motivating a multi-generational workplace.
- Mind the Gap: how to recruit, retain and motivate Millennials (Gen Y) and Generation Z.
- Employability and the rise of ‘Zombie’ jobs: how to stay not just employed, but employable.
- The New World of Worry: how a focus on wellbeing can help tackle post-Covid anxiety in the workforce.
- Graduate Recruitment: recruitment advice for the 21st century.
- We are harnessing the lessons of Covid to build high-performance, multi-generational teams.
- How Generational Science can help target and engage key customer groups.
The Generational Gap
As a millennials motivational speaker, Gen Z, Traditionalists, Boomers and Gen.Xers expert, Paul Redmond provides an insight as to how these five generations work together.
They share the same workspaces, attend the same meetings, and rub shoulders (albeit virtually for the moment) at events. But that’s as far as the similarities go!