Mike Nevin – Business Alliance and Strategy Consultant. Keynote Business Speaker.
Mike Nevin is a highly experienced and respected international business alliance and strategy consultant with extensive development experience and a strong track record in delivering sustained profitable growth and organisational efficiencies through business alliance formation and management.
Mike Nevin has over 20 years of consulting experience gained from a broad range of internal and external roles.
Mike Nevin is one of the founders of the European Chapter of The Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (A.S.A.P.) a professional association for alliance executives and practitioners and the inaugural chairman until 2006.
Speaking topics include:
- Developing new channel business
- Developing and implementing alliance strategies.
- Reviewing / auditing alliance programmes.
- Designing and implementing alliance improvement programmes.
- Reducing cost / improving effectiveness in alliance / partnership functions.
- Alliance mediation at the highest level.
Mike is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transport; Chartered Chemist and Member of The Royal Society of Chemistry.
Speaking engagements include:
- HP/Microsoft Partner Conference
- ASAP Summit – Chicago
- ASAP Summit – Arizona
- International Convention for Competition & Collaboration – Sweden
- IP Telephony Conference.
- International Society for Professional Innovation Management Conference – Oslo and Manchester.
- Siemens Enterprise Networks Partner Conference
- IBM Developer Relations Workshop.
- Member of IOLT Supply Chain Forum national committee; Central Southern Regional Committee