Dr. Karen Moloney is a Human Resources Guru, Author and HR Keynote Business Speaker
Forget politically correct speakers on diversity, Karen Moloney describes the latest research on brain anatomy, intelligence, communication and sex conflicts at work, in an accessible and humorous style.
…Holy “Maloney” – a great speaker and insight into the future of learning…
Delegate comment from Skillsoft 2015 Conference
Dr. Moloney is a behavioural scientist, a chartered psychologist, a columnist and writer, and built her own £m business from scratch. As an HR consultant, she has advised global clients such as PwC, Ernst & Young, the UN, Volvo and Kingfisher.
Highly entertaining, with a solid academic base, she provides a credible presentation on gender and body language issues.
Karen is also founding member of the Womens Equality Party.
Karen Moloney’s work over the past few years has included:
- Advising companies on the future.
- Attracting and retaining top talent.
- The building of emotional capital within organisations
- The development of human capital frameworks as a culture change tool.
- The creation of career and personal development opportunities to retain talented individuals.
She has conducted researched into:
- The future of work.
- The feminisation of the workplace.
- What it takes to be a great employer with a consortium of global companies.
Karen is a Fellow of the RSA and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. She has been a Chartered Psychologist since 1989 and is a founding member of the Association of Business Psychologists. She is a regular contributor to the HR press and has a regular column in the UK magazine People Management. Just for fun, in 2005 she wrote a novel.
Speaking topics include:
- Work in 2020: the future face of organisations.
- Employee engagement: what it takes to be a great employer.
- The feminisation of the world: what happens when women are involved.
- Power within: men, women and leadership style in the new business order.
- The writing on the wall: how professional services firms are being myopic about talent.
Interplanetary Talk – uncovering the ways in which we are hard wired to disagree and mis-communicate, Karen Moloney presents an inspiring explanation of why we’re all different, why that’s OK and what we can do about it. Business benefits include fewer conflicts, better teamworking, the redefinition and discovery of hidden leadership talent.