This could, for example, include a B2C retail team, a high-level management team or a B2B sales team.
The individual speaker briefs can range from helping to build a new team, assisting in the leadership of an existing team or offering presentations to focus on the selection of employees to join a high-performing team. The scenarios are endless.
However, more often than not, the speakers are booked to offer motivation and takeaway tools to help engage teams to ultimately work better together.
A team performing at its best can improve:
- Company Morale
- Decision Making
- Customer Service
- Healthy Competition
- Company Reputation
- Reduction of Stress
- Sense of Belonging
Our most popular teamwork speakers usually come from the world of sport, such as Olympians, Team Captains and Coaches where they are in a position to offer an insight into what it takes to be part of, or lead a world-class team.
Adventurers and Explorers are also very popular for Teamwork Speeches, often highlighting their jaw-dropping experiences and then drawing an analogy between their dangerous and difficult challenges, and the real day-to-day business challenges we all face.
Our current Top 10 most popular Teamwork Speakers include:
- Adrian Webster – Best-Selling Business Author and Motivational Speaker.
- Alan Chambers MBE – Record-Breaking Polar Adventurer.
- Ben Hunt-Davis MBE – Former Olympic Rowing Champion.
- Sir Clive Woodward – Former England Rugby World Cup Winning Team Coach.
- Jas Hawker – Former Red Arrows Leader.
- Kevin Keegan OBE – Former Football Manager & Player.
- Lewis Moody MBE – Former England Rugby Captain.
- Mark Gallagher – Motor-Sport Executive and F1 Driver Advisor.
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes Bt OBE – The World’s Greatest Living Explorer.
- Dr. Steve Peters – British Cycling Team and Sky ProCycling Psychiatrist
Watch Teamwork Expert Alan Chambers MBE