Ben Hunt-Davis MBE is an Olympic Rowing Gold Medalist and Motivational Speaker.
Ben rowed for Great Britain at six World Championships and three Olympic Games.
The highlight of his rowing career came after a decade in the national team when he won Olympic Gold at the Sydney Olympics.
Ben’s crew were the first British winners of the event since 1912.
“Will It Make the Boat Go Faster?”
This question helped Ben raise his game and row his way to Olympic Gold.
Ben now works with businesses using the “Will It Make The Boat Go Faster?” framework, helping them with questions such as:
- What is your business equivalent?
- What are your critical variables?
- How to ensure your team operate at the highest level.
- How to help teams deal with change more efficiently.
During his motivational speech, he tells the inspirational and exciting story of how:
- After 7 years in Team GB, he was still a long way from winning a World Medal.
- Things had to change and without any excuses.
- He and the team had to adapt to different ways to make the boat go faster.
- They changed their mindset, their approach and their training.
- As a result, the team’s performance was sensational.
Ben’s business coach experience allows him great insight into the corporate world.
As a result, he uses his Olympic Gold journey story to significant effect, explaining not only how he achieved his goals but how others can as achieve theirs.
Ben Hunt-Davis Motivational Speaking Topics:
- Continuous Improvement
- Taking Responsibility
- Team Work
- Learning from One’s Mistakes
- Goal Setting
- Self Belief and Motivation
- The Need to Take Action
As a motivational speaker and coach, Ben Hunt-Davis has worked with various sports teams including the British Olympic Association, the England Women’s Rugby Team and several individual sportsmen and women.