Everybody has a Tiger. It’s that thing that roars at us and stops us from doing what we really want to do.
Its that voice in our head which questions us when we think about making a change in our lives and ultimately stops us achieving our full potential.
In the book Taming Tigers Jim Lawless shares his proven training programme to help you achieve your dreams by ‘Taming the Tiger‘ in your life.
You can use Jim’s ’10 Rules’ to overcome your fears and do things you never thought you could – in both your professional and private life.
The 10 Rules:
- Act boldly today – time is limited!
- Re-write your rulebook – challenge it hourly.
- Head in the direction of where you want to arrive, every day.
- It’s all in the mind.
- The tools for Taming Tigers are all around you.
- There is no safety in numbers.
- Do something scary everyday.
- Understand and control your time to create change.
- Create disciplines – do the basics brilliantly.
- Never, never give up!
Watch Jim in action.
To book Jim to speak at your event please contact agent James Poole – firstname.lastname@example.org