Cristina Criddle is a technology reporter at the Financial Times.
Cristina covers issues and news around social media, the future of work, NFTs and emerging technologies.
She has broken exclusives on governments launching NFTs, failures in moderation at big tech companies and illegal NDAs being used in the NHS.
Previously, Cristina was a technology reporter at the BBC, working across TV, radio and online, including on the Today Programme and BBC Breakfast.
She also produced the leading BBC 3 documentary ‘The Instagram Effect‘ featuring exclusive testimony from insiders about how the platform impacts wellbeing.
Cristina Criddle is a specialist speaker on the Metaverse and can deliver presentations on a range of related themes, including:
- As we increasingly live our lives online, what is our interaction with technology going to be in the metaverse?
- Corporate applications of the metaverse – hybrid working and using emerging technology VR/AR for training etc.
- Social applications: how to form meaningful interactions/communities online.
- Moderating the metaverse, issues around abuse, regulation, and competition.
- Monetising the metaverse: as a brand/business, as an individual.
- AR/VR/Gaming developments.
- The ethical debates around what it means to be spending more time digitally.
Other speaking topics include:
- Technology trends
- Internet of Things
- Quantum computing
- Digital transformation
- Wearables and Health tech
- Autonomous cars and transport
- Cyber security
- 3D printing and maker culture
- Future of luxury brands
- Crowd-funding culture
- Fashion technology
- Luxury technology
- Web3 and crypto
- The next decade of health
- Automation and robotics