Rachel Daly is an England Lioness and Aston Villa professional footballer.
A key member of England’s EURO 2022 title team, Rachel Daly started all six of England’s games in the tournament.
Daly represented England at the under-15, under-17, under-19, and under-23 levels.
Rachel began her career with NWSL club Houston Dash before joining Aston Villa in August 2022.
While with the Dash, Rachel Daly became the club’s all-time leading scorer.
As a result, her club play didn’t go unnoticed by her national team boss, Phil Neville as he added her to his 2018 SheBelieves Cup squad. He played her against Germany in her first England appearance for over a year, having initially scored on her senior team debut against Serbia in June 2016.
Daly was a part of England’s squad for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Rachel Daly Motivational Q&A Sessions and Fireside Chats
England Lioness Rachel is available for motivational Q&A sessions and inspirational fireside chats.
Popular talking points for Rachel include:
- Teamwork – How parts come together to make the team. It’s important to recognise strengths as well as weaknesses.
- Overcoming Barriers – Discussing how to work with the waves rather than against them and overcoming life’s obstacles to get to where you want to be.
- Life Outside the Game – Real responsibilities and how this can relate to any work-life balance.
- Culture and Environment – How the culture you’re in and the environment around you can help you succeed or hinder you.
- Feedback – Learning how to take it and learn from it.
- Targets and Ambitions – How to set them, work towards them and not be scared by failure.
- Showing Vulnerability – Discussing whether it’s a sign of weakness or strength.
- The Changing World – How they have seen change and also see the change that is coming.
Rachel is also available with England teammate and friend Millie Bright.