Millie Bright is a professional football defender for the England Lionesses and Chelsea.
The defensive pillar upon which England built their EURO 2022 title success around, Millie Bright was one of the key leaders of the summer of 2022 as part of the history-making Lionesses squad.
Bright began representing England on the under-19 and under-23 national teams and had an instant impact upon joining the team.
At EURO 2017, Millie was the only player to start every match despite making her debut ten months earlier.
In the Arnold Clark Cup in 2022, Bright showed she’s more than a defender, finishing the tournament as a joint top goal scorer.
Born in Chesterfield, Millie Bright began her career with Doncaster Rovers Belles before joining Chelsea in 2015.
At Chelsea, she has won the BWSL title four times, the Women’s FA Cup three times, and she reached the final of the UEFA Champions League in 2021.
Millie Bright Motivational Q&A Sessions and Fireside Chats
England Lioness Millie is available for motivational Q&A sessions and inspirational fireside chats.
Popular talking points for Millie include:
- Teamwork – How parts come together to make the team. It’s important to recognise strengths as well as weaknesses.
- Overcoming Barriers – Discussing how to work with the waves rather than against them and overcoming life’s obstacles to get to where you want to be.
- Life Outside the Game – Real responsibilities and how this can relate to any work-life balance.
- Culture and Environment – How the culture you’re in and the environment around you can help you succeed or hinder you.
- Feedback – Learning how to take it and learn from it.
- Targets and Ambitions – How to set them, work towards them and not be scared by failure.
- Showing Vulnerability – Discussing whether it’s a sign of weakness or strength.
- The Changing World – How they have seen change and also see the change that is coming.
Millie is also available with England teammate and friend Rachel Daly.