Kate Ancketill is a futurist who specialises in tech, consumer, retail and brand.
She makes complex societal shifts and emerging tech relatable for all audiences.
As the founder and CEO of GDR Creative Intelligence, Kate Ancketill is an innovation partner to around 30 of the world’s largest consumer brands.
As a result, each presentation Kate delivers contains research and analysis, which has been stress-tested for relevance and impact with multi-national corporations.
Kate delivers compelling big picture narratives explaining how retail, brands and experiences are changing as a result of economic and social shifts, the tech revolution and the imperative move towards sustainability.
“FASCINATING AND SCARY 9.25/10”
Owen James: A Meeting of Minds’ conference
Ancketill offers insight on the future of customer experience, how marketing is evolving, and how the best of the best are using tech to adapt to new customer behaviours and expectations.
Furthermore, Kate takes a cross-sector, global view of innovation, which includes anywhere there’s an interaction between brand and consumer, either online or offline.
Kate’s area of expertise include:
- Consumer Trends
- Artificial Intelligence
- New Technologies
- Disruptive Business
- Customer Experience
- E-commerce Trends
- Marketing & Brands
- Digital Media
Keynote presentations by Kate Ancketill include:
- Trends fit for the future: The surprising secret of persistently brilliant retail brands.
- Sustainable Brands – Working for the planet, people and profit.
- How is AI changing the world?
- How and why Millennials and Gen Z are changing the nature of work, leisure and commerce.
- 21st Century Brands – why digitally native brands are so successful, and what legacy brands can learn from them.
- Innovation in Customer Experience is the Heart of Future Growth.
- Old retail is dead, long live Chinese New Retail.