Julie Falconer is a London-based social media and digital marketing speaker.
Julie has been teaching classes and delivering speeches on social media and digital strategy since 2012.
She regularly teaches masterclasses at the Guardian and courses at General Assembly in both London and abroad. Julie also delivers in-house social media training sessions at companies throughout the UK.
She also lectures at universities, including the University of Cambridge, Bucks New Uni, and the University of Southampton.
Julie Falconer – A Lady in London
Julie has also built a reputation as a digital influencer. She runs an award-winning travel and lifestyle blog, A Lady in London.
The blog has been named one of the top 5 travel blogs in the UK by Yahoo! and one of the top 25 overall blogs in the UK by Vuelio.
Julie has visited 111 countries, and her travel writing and recommendations have featured in National Geographic Intelligent Travel, Lonely Planet, British Airways’ High Life, Time Out, MailOnline and other leading travel and lifestyle publications.
- Esquire listed Julie Falconer as one of Instagram’s 20 Coolest Travel Photographers.
- Harper’s Bazaar featured her as one of its 17 Must-Follow Travel Accounts on Instagram.
- The Mail Online featured her as an Instagram account that will inspire you to travel the world.
- Stylist listed her as one of the most wanderlust-worthy women to follow on Instagram.
- BuzzFeed has named her the top female travel Instagrammer.
Julie has been interviewed on the BBC, The New York Times, the Metro, Cleo magazine in Australia, and other major international media outlets.
She has also featured in a video with the Mayor of London and in a book called Read This if You Want to Be Instagram Famous.
Originally from San Francisco, Julie Falconer has a BA in International Relations from Brown University in Rhode Island and began her career in finance. She spent several years working as an analyst for Goldman Sachs and a hedge fund before moving to the UK in 2007.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Speaker
As a keynote speaker, Julie delivers presentations at events across the globe, including the World Travel Market, the Web Summit, Social Media Week, and Traverse.
Popular speaking topics include:
- How to use Instagram to Build your Brand
- How to use Social Media to Engage and Influence your Audience
- Blogging Basics
- Advanced Blogging and Copywriting
- How to Work with Influencers for Marketing
- How to Monetise Digital Content