Isaac Kenyon is a Record-Breaking British eco-adventurer.
A leader in the unique triad of outdoor adventure, sustainability and mental health, Isaac is one of the youngest endurance world-record-breaking eco-adventurers and international keynote speakers and team-building experts worldwide.
Isaac is also a gifted science communicator, and is a fellow of the Royal Geographical Society of London, the Geological Society of London and a trustee chair for Mind mental health charity.
Isaac is a sustainability leader and is a CEO and co-founder of Climate Explorers, a community interest company with a mission to inspire action through sharing climate solutions.
Isaac’s dominant speaking topic is building a high-performing team which focuses on relationship building, communication, finding a team’s common goal, 5 fundamentals to preparation, resilience built through adversity and adapting to change (good and bad).
Most adventurers you will hear about are solo. Isaac not only assembles teams to overcome adverse challenges in the most extreme environments but also works with teams to fully fund the expeditions from sponsorship and overfund for charity. Isaac can share this expertise in a unique way that many people can’t through adventures he has team led.
“I invited Isaac to come to talk to my team at a team building/thought leadership event we were running internally, to inspire the team and challenge their thinking. The talk delivered was exceptional and was thoroughly enjoyed by the team, who found Isaac’s stories to be remarkable. As a high-performance team, this galvanised our efforts and captured our imaginations, with a real impact on our offerings and service to our clients. I cannot recommend Isaac highly enough and look forward to inviting him to speak again at future events.”
Thomas Rowson – Head of Events at Footprint Digital Marketing
Isaac also covers mental health topics, specifically in improving productivity through a mental health-focused culture. Isaac has lived experience with mental health and shares heartwarming, compelling personal stories of overcoming mental health battles.
Isaac’s experience as a trustee for MIND mental health charity and general education (degree in mental health awareness and training in mental health peer support and mental health first aid) is also very educational for audiences. Isaac has used a TED talk to share how nature-based activities and regular exercise are vital for good mental health and strives to create a platform which encourages a healthy lifestyle balance by reconnecting with nature and learning through the challenge.
In 2021 Isaac co-founded a pending B Corporation called Climate Explorers CIC, which works to inspire and provide tools to enable environmentally friendly behaviour change and share climate solutions to build a global community that is resilient and adaptable to the degrading three pillars of climate, biodiversity and human well-being, and actively works together to restore them.
In Isaac’s journey as the CEO and founder of this purposeful organisation, he has learnt a thing or two about sustainability leadership and can share these lessons with companies/organisations who are actively working on embedding ESG principles in their organisational culture through engaging teams in this area. As an eco-adventurer, Isaac shares inspiring stories and case studies of recent successful world-first carbon-neutral expeditions and film productions.
Isaac Kenyon – Inspirational Speaker:
Motivation and Team Work topics:
- Finding a team’s common goal and why it improves teamwork and conflict management, thinking three steps ahead, the art of appreciation, communication, trust & creating connections to create a high-performing team.
- Purpose understanding your true values and setting goals that are directed with a clear vision of those values.
- How to start? Preparation – Failure to prepare, then prepare to fail, five fundamentals of preparing and how to get them right.
- Adapting to change (good and bad) through sharing life experiences through adventure and business. Leadership in times of difficulty.
Mental Health and Wellbeing topics:
- Mental Well-being topics facilitated by outdoors, signposting and ways to support mental health in the workplace.
- The art of resilience through facing adversity and surmounting challenges and techniques to deal with this.
Environment and Climate Change topics:
- Eco-Storytelling & Climate Solutions Discussion on how to make small changes to make your business more sustainable, climate-resilient, and adaptable.
- Convincing stakeholders to replicate and scale sustainable businesses.