Chris Roebuck is Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership at Cass Business School in London.
For over 35 years, Chris has seen what works and what doesn’t in leadership.
He has held senior leadership positions in the British Army, UBS, HSBC, KPMG, London Underground and in government.
He is recognised as one of the top 15 Human Resources thinkers in Europe.
As Global Head of Talent & Leadership at UBS (70,000 staff & 100 countries) his team helped the bank transform organisational performance to increase profitability by 235%, market capitalisation by 50% and win awards. Now a Harvard Case Study.
Chris Roebuck has a unique experience and approach that helps leaders, teams and organisations understand how they can reach their full potential and be successful in just two steps.
His innovative and inspiring approach shows everyone that they already know what delivers success but just don’t recognise it.
Once they do by using simple actions, they can quickly transform performance. This adds investor value, serves customers better, builds the brand and boosts bottom line by 10% + at no cost and even supports effective risk management and cost efficiency.
He has helped leaders develop in international legal firms and global logistics, the Red Cross and the NHS, alongside not-for-profits, international banks and government corporations around the world.
Chris’ bespoke presentations can be delivered in different forms from a 1 hour keynote, 2 hour workshop or one day Masterclass.
Speaking topics include:
- Unleash your potential for success.
- Beating the competition in just 2 steps.
- Inspirational leadership – key to success.
- Creating success through innovative thinking.
- Enabling breakthrough innovation via breakthrough leadership.
- How effective leadership drives significantly better innovation in organisations.
- Successful change – 2 steps to making it work then stick – I CARE.
- Maximising customer service – in just 2 steps.
- Inspiring your people to deliver best customer service.
M&A and integration:
- Successful mergers and integration through inspirational leadership – being the best of both.
- The majority of M&A don’t reach full potential due to leadership failure.
- Human Resources as a catalyst for success.
His first book on leadership published in 2000 was translated into 11 languages as a result.
His ideas on improving leadership and current events have been seen by more than a billion people worldwide via the BBC, Al Jazeera, CNN, CNBC and Bloomberg, and in print in the FT, Wall St Journal, New York Times, Gulf News, Times of India and Business Week, amongst others.