Larry Hochman is one of the most popular keynote speakers in the world. He is a globally recognised expert on Customer Relationships, Leadership and Talent Management.
Before beginning his speaking career 13 years ago, Larry Hochman held a number of senior positions at British Airways and the loyalty management company Air Miles in both New York and London. His roles included Director of Customer Service and separately Director of People and Culture, Larry being the very first person in Europe to ever have this later role and title, which became a benchmark for reinventing HR departments all over the world.
Larry Hochman was a pioneer of corporate mentoring in Europe and has been the personal mentor to many Chief Executives. Originally from America, Larry has lived in Europe for the past 19 years and currently resides in both London and Venice.
His most recent book, “The Relationship Revolution”, Larry Hochman maps out what you have to do to succeed in the coming decades. He gets under your customers’ skin, shows you what they really want, and then takes you through what you have to do, inside and outside your organisation, to get there.
The Customer Experience – Your Only Priorty:
In a world where ‘smart machines’ are playing a larger role in everyone’s life, and customers are having fewer personal interactions with people representing your brand, they are valuing each and every one of those interactions more than ever before.
Every touch-point with a customer matters, but human touch-points are suddenly more significant and more telling.
If unique value is derived from the relationships you have with your very best customers, remember those relationships are a ‘human thing’. They are about people: You, your colleagues, your expertise, your enterprise, your care, your kindness, your empathy.
The Customer Experience; on-line, off-line, in-store, off-shore, on the phone et al simply matters more than ever before. In the not-so-new Social World customers increasingly do your marketing for you, and their power to either reward or punish you could determine the success or failure of your enterprise in ways you have not yet imagined.
The Cutomer Experience is today therefore not only a top priority, it may be your only priority.
Recognised as a global authority on customer relationships, Larry’s most popular speech topics include:
- Building Customer Relationships to Last a Lifetime
- Creating Value in the Post-Recession Era
- Now is the Time for Courageous Leadership
- Retaining Customers in an Economic Crisis
- The War for Talent and The Future of HR
- Transformational Leadership in the Digital Age.
- Customer and Brand Value in the New Social World.
- Customer Loyalty – The Unique Competitive Advantage.
- Talent Management and Enduring Greatness.
- Customer Loyalty in the Digital Age
- Transformational Leadership for the Customer Era
- Hope is Not a Strategy – Managing the Customer Experience
- Talent Management and Enduring Success
- The Customer Experience – Your Only Priority.
- Reverse Mentoring – Follow the Young.
- The New Marketing – Customers Do It For You.
- The Future of Work – Average is Over.