Monte Königs is an expert on future human behaviour and societal change.
Monte is a sociologist with a research master in Urban Studies.
He works as a speaker and leadership trainer at WHETSTON / strategic foresight alongside Thimon de Jong.
He has worked as a researcher for Ipsos Market Research and Motivaction
In 2017, he was nominated for Research Talent of the Year in his home country, the Netherlands.
As a speaker, Monte can be characterised by his friendly and refreshingly honest style. He excels in interactivity – exactly what the modern audience wants!
Monte Königs specialises in the future of technology, trust & ethics.
“Monte’s session is a must for every organisation. It will make the world a better place.”
Martin de Jong, Director, Vodafone
The Human Side of Technology:
The world is digitalising fast: IoT, Automation, (Emotion) AI, VR/AR, digital assistants and so on…
But how will people and society respond? Research shows many new innovations will be ready before human beings are ready for it.
- How can we embrace new technologies? As people and as organisations?
- How can organisations strike the perfect (digital) balance between the human & the machine?
Future Ethics in a Digital Age:
The topic of ethics is rapidly transforming from an abstract, intellectual inquiry to an urgent, practical challenge for any future oriented organisation.
From AI Ethics teams to a personal ethics-toolkit and from activist CEO’s to measuring ESG (environment, social & governance) performance: future ethics are relevant for all professionals and organisations.
- Why should discussing ethics be part of any business conversation? How to be an ethical leader in the 2020’s?
- How should society program human ethics in AI?
The Trust Transition:
In a low-trust, post-truth world with an abundance of choice, unlimited information and the rise of fake news, trust is slowly, but steadily moving away from the ‘formal and institutionalised’ towards the ‘personal and informal’.
- What does this impact personal & digital decision making?
- How can we enhance trust? On an organisational and leadership level?