Penny Mallory is a Rally Driving Champion, Presenter, Motivational and After-Dinner Speaker.
Penny is undoubtedly one of the most driven Keynote Motivational Speakers in the UK. She powers her audiences through her unique & exhilarating 9 Special Stages to provide them with the tools to Take Control of their lives and careers.
Mallory drives home her message with a potent mixture of vision, focus, passion, energy and humour. Citing her own personal challenges en route, Penny leaves her audiences fired up and fully prepared to Take Control of the next stage of their own personal routemap through life.
Not only are audiences inspired by Penny’s inspirational presentation, but even more importantly, they are motivated to take action.
World Class Thinking, World Class Behaviour:
Aside from ‘Take Control’ Penny’s 2nd Keynote presentation is World Class Thinking, World Class Behaviour.
Penny draws on her experience as a World Class driver, challenging the audience to consider what level they are currently performing at, what their potential is, and how they might start thinking and behaving as a World Class operator.
This challenging session highlights how you can install high performance skills & behaviours, and help team members adopt the right mental approach. You’ll hear about optimising team performance by challenging existing structures, behaviours and cultures. You’ll be challenged to think about new possibilities, new opportunities and new perspectives.
Drawing on her experiences in World Rally and F1, Penny talks about the importance of building and developing a team with one clear aim, a team that combines and compounds their individual talents and ultimately reaches their goal to become world class performers.
The Keynote covers:
- Competing as a World Class Outfit: A personal and professional challenge to raise your game, using the principles of an F1 team.
- World Class Mindset: Understanding the mental approach and behaviour of World Class performers.
- The Reality of a World Class Approach: Change, challenge & risk.
- Breaking It Down: World Class Basics: The 12 areas you can address immediately.
- Making A Plan: Taking a long hard look at you and your business, identifying where you can make significant changes.
Other keynote presentations, workshops and breakout session include:
- World Class Thinking, World Class Behaviour.
- Discover Your Winning Mind-Set and Celebrate the Power of Confident Thinking.
- Communicate with Impact: How to ignite, influence and inspire the people around you.
- Winning from Within: How the right mental approach will set you apart from the rest.
Penny Mallory has a solid and proven track record of practising what she preaches!
She became a Champion Rally Driver and was the first woman in the world to compete in a World Rally Car.
Furthermore, she has driven in many TV commercials, including playing both ‘Nicole and Papa’ in the Renault Clio ads.
Her knowledge of cars meant she beat stiff opposition to become the only female presenter on C4’s ‘Driven‘.
The show became so popular that it knocked Top Gear off the air after 21 years!
Alongside ‘Driven’, Penny has fronted many shows including ITV’s ‘Used Car Roadshow’ and Channel 4’s World Rally Championship.
Penny is also qualified in Life Coaching, Counseling and NLP. Additionally, she is a successful Performance Coach of Business Executives and individuals.
Part of Penny’s character was no doubt shaped during her early teens, when she ran away from home at 14 and lived in homeless hostels in London. Her sheer determination to survive on her own terms and her will to succeed at what ever she puts her mind to, have enabled her to motivate and inspire others, both in business and socially.
Her unique and inspirational story proves there is no limit to what you can achieve with will power and commitment!