Nick Saunders is a keynote speaker and author on the topic of communication and collaboration.
His presentations help individuals and teams work together more effectively, communicate and collaborate more successfully.
Nick is the author of the best-selling book You Can Choose Your Friends: The 6 Key Skills That Turn Business Relationships Into Results.
How Nick Saunders Can Help You:
Success in any organisation is pretty much down to people collaborating well with people.
Nick reveals how to win over anyone and everyone. He has developed a powerful, practical 6 step model that enables colleagues and teams to work together more effectively, collaborate more successfully and function more professionally – all of which leads to improved performance.
Nick is known as The Family Man because he demonstrates that workplaces are like families; you can choose your friends but families and work colleagues you’re stuck with.
However, you can still get on with them and Nick illustrates how… by turning relationships into results.
“In an era where employee engagement is down to 15% and 4 in 10 of us report some form of interpersonal conflict at work, Nick helps individuals and teams transform the way they operate with others. He specialises in communication, collaboration and conflict resolution, enabling people and teams to work together more effectively”.
What Nick Gives You:
Following Nick’s presentation, you will leave reflecting on your communication style, armed with a simple, yet powerful system that will give you:
- The essential six skills/attributes – key to getting on with anyone.
- Tips and Techniques on how to use the six skills.
- Increased awareness and understanding of yourself and other people.
- A framework for developing better relationships, better teamwork, better cooperation, better collaboration – all of which lead to better performance.
- Improved relationships with your family at work.
- The ability to win over anyone and everyone and deliver immediate results.
Nick Saunders delivers powerful messages in a highly entertaining style that is unusual, unstuffy and unpretentious.