Nick Saunders is a keynote speaker and author on the topic of communication and collaboration.
His presentations help individuals and teams work together more effectively, communicate and collaborate more successfully.
Nick is the author of the best-selling book You Can Choose Your Friends: The 6 Key Skills That Turn Business Relationships Into Results.
Referred to as ‘The Family Man‘, Nick demonstrates that workplaces are just like families; you can choose your friends, but work colleagues and families you’re stuck with.
However, you can still get on with them, and Nick will show you how, by turning relationships into results.
How Nick Saunders Can Help You:
A major contributing factor to a successful business is the communication, cooperation and collaboration between colleagues, clients and customers.
In short, Nick reveals how to win over anyone and everyone.
He takes you through a powerful, practical six-step model that will enable you, your colleagues and teams to work together more effectively and collaborate more successfully. As a result, you will function more professionally, leading to improved performance.
What Nick Gives You:
Following Nick’s presentation, you will leave reflecting on your communication style, armed with a simple, yet powerful system that will give you:
- The essential six skills/attributes – key to getting on with anyone.
- Tips and Techniques on how to use the six skills.
- Increased awareness and understanding of yourself and other people.
- A framework for developing better relationships, better teamwork, better cooperation, better collaboration – all of which lead to better performance.
- Improved relationships with your family at work.
- The ability to win over anyone and everyone and deliver immediate results.
Nick Saunders delivers powerful messages in a highly entertaining style that is unusual, unstuffy and unpretentious.