Jenn Lim is the fearless, innovative CEO and co-founder of DH – Delivering Happiness.
From her 20+ years of lessons learned in culture and consulting, the proven results from transforming company cultures come back to her simple mission: to inspire science-based happiness, passion, and purpose at work, home, and in everyday life.
In 2010, Jenn Lim led the launch of Delivering Happiness [the book] which has sold almost one million copies worldwide and hit #1 on bestsellers lists like the New York Times, USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal.
After the book’s launch, organisations around the world wanted to learn how to bring profits, passion, and purpose to their company cultures but didn’t know how to start.
So Delivering Happiness [the coach|sultancy] was created!
Since then, Jenn has shared her expertise as a thought leader in culture change using principles from the science of happiness, along with her 15+ years of culture experience from Zappos and DH to create profitable, sustainable cultures in organisations around the world.
Jenn has worked with clients such as:
- Chase Banks
- Century 21 Department Stores
- Geisinger Health Systems
- NorthWell Hospital Systems
- PNC Bank
- Prime Ministers Office Dubai
- The Gates Foundation
Jenn Lim – Keynote Speaker
Experience the story of Delivering Happiness painted with colourful life lessons from Jenn.
Jenn will share the philosophy that Tony Hsieh applied to build Zappos into a $1Billion a year example of culture as a brand. She’ll weave in the science of happiness to understand how happiness as a business model works, zooming in on the personal element to empower every individual to choose happiness.
Furthermore, Jenn will share the simple model that can be applied to YOUR organisation to create change right away, illustrating key themes with inspiring examples and takeaways at every turn.
Audiences will leave understanding how prioritising happiness at work and in life can change the world more than we ever thought possible, one person and one company at a time. And how it is all in our control.
- How happiness as a business model = profits, passion and purpose
- Why happiness leads to success on the personal (ME) and organisational (WE) level
- Why sustainable happiness and culture change must start with ME, the individual
- The OTHER ROI, Ripples of Impact: from the personal level of ME to WE to COMMUNITY
- How to build a grassroots movement of happiness with your family/teams
- Culture is Everyone’s Business – the significance of co-ownership and how it drives success.
- How critical frameworks from the science of happiness can build personal & organisational happiness
- How the Happiness Frameworks of Connectedness, Progress, Control, Values and Purpose can be linked to metrics, and why this is important in building a culture movement
- The role of higher purpose in our personal lives and how to live our purpose through our work
- Higher Purpose as a north star in decision-making and strategy for business growth
- PECs – the secret that drives Zappos WOW service and exceptional repeat business
- Stories and examples of cultures coming back from the brink, and scaling to new heights
- An inspiring call to action to choose happiness today!