Greg Orme is a speaker, award-winning author and facilitator who’s delivered more than 400 talks to executive audiences around the world.
He helps leaders thrive in a world of accelerating change through creative-thinking, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
His book The Human Edge, how curiosity and creativity are your superpowers in the digital economy (Pearson) won the Business Book of The Year 2020 and is being translated into Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean.
Greg was the founding CEO of London Business School’s Centre for Creative Business. He now leads organisational change and leadership development programmes with global clients in banking & insurance, automotive, FMCG, manufacturing and technology.
His portfolio of clients includes Sky, Ogilvy & Mather, eBay, BMW, the International Olympic Committee, the World Economic Forum, EY, Accenture, Tata Steel, the Young Presidents’ Organization, Randstad Group, and Virgin Media among others.
Greg’s first book, The Spark, how to ignite and lead business creativity was released in 2014.
As a creativity keynote speaker, Greg Orme’s sessions are high-energy, fast-paced and fun.
He blends humour, interactive polls and videos, questions, quizzes, puzzles and provocations, meaningful games and group exercises to engage the audience.
His aim is maximum impact through individual learning and commitment to action.
Greg’s first career as a UK national TV journalist enables him to speak and write with great clarity and focus. As well as being a global speaker, his journalistic grounding makes him a uniquely-effective and sought-after facilitator of organisational events.
Greg is a regular media contributor and has appeared on BBC World News, Forbes and in The Financial Times among others.
Greg Orme – Popular Session Topics
Are you Future-Fit?
The leadership superpowers you need to succeed in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Inspiring insights and practical tools for leaders to build a future-fit business. This session liberates influencers at all levels to create a ‘micro-climate’ around them – to encourage discretionary effort, creativity and entrepreneurship.
Greg reveals his ‘4Cs’ Leadership Model of Consciousness, Curiosity, Creativity and Collaboration to help you get future-fit. The session helps you to:
- Engage with tech disruption to grow value in a world of accelerating change.
- Disrupt your own business with curious questions.
- Discover great problems in order to innovate.
- Collaborate across business silos to spark knowledge-sharing and idea combinations.
- Experiment to re-learn and evolve as fast as the world is shifting.
Discover Your ‘Why?’
How to unleash motivation to make a greater impact.
How to rediscover your purpose. Purpose is a North Star to guide your decisions when life gets complicated. It delivers grit to keep going when things get tough.
This session takes you beyond merely what you do, and how you do it, to answer the question: “Why do I do, what I do?” The session helps you to:
- Understand the psychological and neuroscience evidence behind personal meaning.
- Uncover your ‘best self’ to reveal your own ‘why?’
- Make a greater impact on the world.
- Write your own purpose statement.
- Engage and influence other people through purpose.
Find Focus in a Distracted World
Direct your creative energy in a world of attention-seeking smartphones and social media.
How do we use technology without being enslaved by it? Homo Sapien brains struggle to withstand the greatest attention hijack in human history being perpetrated by the ubiquitous smartphone.
Distraction follows us everywhere. Four out of ten admit they have walked into a solid object while glued to their device.
The session will help you to:
- Understand the damage ‘hurry sickness’, smartphone addiction, stress and lack of sleep is doing to your mind and body.
- Create an action plan to tame work pressure and ‘always-on’ work communications.
- Train your brain to focus mindful awareness where it needs to be.
- Re-design your day to create productive ‘sprints’ which leave protected islands of thinking time.