Rasmus Ankersen is one of Europe’s leading speakers on the subject of Personal Development.
A best-selling author, his book ‘The Gold Mine Effect’ has been published in over 40 countries.
In the book, Ankersen explains how anyone, or any business, organisation or team, can defy the many misconceptions of high performance and learn to build their own gold mine of real talent.
To discover the secrets of high performance, Rasmus lived and trained with some of the world’s best athletes.
His next book ‘Hunger in Paradise‘ will be released in the UK later in 2016.
“Rasmus delivered the best presentation ever in a partner and directors meeting!”
Håvard S. Abrahamsen – PwC CEO / Territory Senior Partner
Rasmus is a trusted advisor to businesses, high profile individuals and athletes around the globe.
As a business leader and entrepreneur, Rasmus is the Chairman of FC Midtjylland – the Danish Football League champions, and Co-Director of Football at Brentford FC.
Rasmus Ankersen – Motivational Speaker:
As a motivational speaker, Rasmus Ankersen has delivered presentations to many of the world’s most innovative organisations, including LEGO, Google, IKEA, Nasdaq and E&Y.
His presentations include:
The Gold Mine Effect – Cracking the Secrets of High Performance:
Over a period of six months Rasmus toured the world training and living with the world’s best athletes and their coaches.
In this presentations, Rasmus delivers his surprising conclusions on what it takes to build a gold mine of world class performers.
You will learn:
- How to spot the talent that the competition overlook.
- The difference between “talent that shouts” and talent that whispers”.
- Why breakthroughs often come from outsiders, not from insiders.
- How practice and persistence beat IQ and raw talent.
- Why a performance environment should never be too comfortable.
Hunger in Paradise – The Cure against Complacency:
While we talk a lot about how to achieve success, we talk way too little about the consequences of success. About the complacency and arrogance, which often follow as a shadow of success.
In this presentation Rasmus Ankersen explains how successful organisations can create hunger in paradise.
You will learn:
- Why you should never trust success.
- How to avoid a sense of entitlement.
- Why you should dare to break what is not necessarily broken.
- How self-imposed constraints kill complacency and drive innovation.
- To create a burning platform when you don’t have a burning ambition.