Dr John Briffa is an expert in the use of lifestyle strategies for optimising health, wellbeing and performance.
A practising doctor, author and keynote speaker, John graduated with honours from University College London School of Medicine.
He practices at Highgate Hospital and the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth in London.
For over 20 years, John Briffa has worked with a wide range of organisations to help them improve individual and organisational well-being and performance.
A regular commentator and featured expert on TV and radio, John has written for many newspapers and magazine and was a health columnist for the Daily Mail and the Observer.
As an author Dr. Briffa’s has had 9 books published including:
‘A Great Day at the Office – 10 Simple Steps to Maximising Your Energy and Getting the Best Out of Yourself and Your Day.‘
Dr John Briffa – Keynote Speaker:
As a popular keynote speaker, John inspires delegates to live and work more healthily, effectively and sustainably.
Just some of the key insights from Dr Briffa’s Wellness presentations include:
- The crucial dietary tactic that ensures sustained levels of energy throughout the day with no ‘mid-afternoon slump’.
- The common but under-recognized causes of insomnia, and how to get the sort of deep, restful sleep that leaves us fully revived in the morning.
- The evidence that dehydration drains vitality and brainpower, and the single best guide to whether our fluid needs are being met.
- Why eating less or exercising more is generally ineffective for weight loss in the long term, and what works better.
- How certain types of music and sound can boost mood, mental performance and immune functioning.
- The simple breathing exercise that can induce a state of calm and focus in just a few seconds.
- How to maintain health and fitness in as time-efficient a way as possible, and without the need for a gym or exhausting exercise.
- How to use light technology to optimise our sleep, mental functioning and mood.
- The three simple psychological strategies that harmonise the body and mind and put us in a highly resourceful state.
- The mental ‘trick’ for banishing bad habits and establishing healthy ones – with ease.
John’s presentations offer unparalleled return on investment through their ability to bring:
- Enhanced personal energy and vitality
- Improved effectiveness and productivity
- Improvements in work-life balance and sustainability
- Reductions in attrition of key talent
- Improved resilience and reduced risk of burnout
- Reduced healthcare costs and absenteeism
- Enhanced reputation for the organization as a preferred employer
- Increased competitive edge and profitability
John Briffa understands that while health and wellness is a serious business, being boring about it understandably can be quite a turn-off.
John’s presentations are as entertaining as they are educational, and it’s this combination that makes them memorable and impactful, ensuring they improve personal and business performance alike.