Zoe Jackson MBE is a multi-award-winning entrepreneur.
At the age of 16, Zoe founded ‘Living the Dream Performing Arts Company’ to inspire young people and to subsidise her own performing arts education.
Over the past decade, Living the Dream has grown to include a school of performing arts, a professional dance company, a talent agency and the Dream Foundation charity.
Through the arts and enterprise, Zoe campaigns to raise awareness and support for the challenges facing young people.
Zoe’s strength as a leader and an inspiring role model is in her passion for engaging and empowering young people.
In June 2015, Zoe was honoured in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List with an MBE for services to ‘Young Entrepreneurs and the Performing Arts’.
Furthermore, in 2015, Zoe also received the first ‘Queen’s Young Leaders Award’.
Zoe’s other awards include:
- Shell’s Women of the Future in the Arts, Media and Culture Award
- Elle Magazine’s “Top 100 Inspiring Women” alongside Michelle Obama and Beyoncé
- Creative Industries Entrepreneur of the Year with the Great British Entrepreneurs
- Listed in the StartUps.co.uk Top 10 UK Female Entrepreneurs to follow
- Accelerate 250 for Britain’s High Growth Businesses Winner
- Smarta 100 Awards Winner
- One of the UK’s Best 80 Small Businesses with The Pitch
- One of Cosmopolitan magazine’s “40 Fierce Women Under 40” in 2012
- Ernest & Young’s Future 100 Social Entrepreneurs Award
Sir Richard Branson has given Zoe his support and endorsement after she was selected to share a platform with him to speak on behalf of young entrepreneurs in the UK.
She worked with Sir Richard to campaign for the Government’s Start-Up Loans scheme and was instrumental in influencing Government policy, persuading David Cameron to launch the project.
Zoe Jackson – Keynote Speaker:
Zoe is regularly asked to speak on television and radio about young people, entrepreneurs and education.
Jackson is in demand as a motivational speaker who has inspired audiences from the education and the corporate world with her story from global CEO’s at Vodafone, to business events including Sir Richard Branson’s book launch, at educational establishments and awards ceremonies.
Speaking topics include:
Zoe talks about enterprise, arts and education with topics including:
- The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- Live Your Dreams
- Young People are the Future
- Creativity in a Corporate World
- How to Stand Out and Get Noticed
- Tips for Start-up Businesses