Simon Hazeldine is a hard-hitting speaker who will give your delegates a wake-up call that they will never forget!
Through his motivational speeches and seminars, Simon Hazeldine inspires and enables exceptional performance. His powerful, practical and proven strategies will drive and deliver improved bottom-line results.
Why book Simon Hazeldine?
- Because he will show you how to get ahead of your competitors – and stay there.
- He will give your people an unfair advantage in selling and negotiating that your competitors will hate.
- He will show you how to drive and deliver exceptional results by creating a high-performance organisation that people will want to belong to.
- Simon Hazeldine delivers results!
- As an experienced and in-demand international speaker, Simon has spoken in over thirty countries across five continents.
His powerful keynote speeches include:
- How to Raise Your Game! – Discover the real truth about how you can perform at higher levels and achieve greater success than you ever have before!
- Neuro-Sell – How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success.
- Bare Knuckle Negotiating – How to give your business profits a dose of steroids.
- Sales-Quake – The five destructive future shock waves that will destroy the foundations of your current sales success. Discover tomorrow’s sales thinking today and get the edge over your competition.
- Performance Leadership – The role of the leader in creating a high-performance organisation.
Simon will work with you to craft the perfect speech, seminar or workshop for your event. He can tailor and adapt one of his existing keynote speeches to the aims and themes of your event or can create an entirely bespoke speech to meet your needs.
Examples of bespoke speeches, seminars and workshops that Simon has designed and successfully delivered for his clients include:
- Selling successfully in the new commercial reality
- Strategic selling – how to get an unfair advantage
- How to raise your sales game
- Brain friendly selling – the neuroscience of sales success
- Understanding the buying brain
- Are you a sales chameleon? How to master adaptive selling and close more business
- Get the edge by getting inside your customer’s head
- Outgunning your competition
- Developing superior customer relationships
- How to deliver a knockout customer experience every time
- How to build and lead a high-performance team
- How to create a high-performance organisation that your people will want to belong to
- Raising the bar – the psychology of performance and motivation
- Leading successful change
- Leadership – why should anyone be led by you?
Simon is the bestselling author of five business books:
- Neuro-Sell: How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success
- The Inner Winner
- Bare Knuckle Selling
- Bare Knuckle Negotiating
- Bare Knuckle Customer Service
He has a Masters Degree in Psychology and is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management.
Simon’s client list includes a host of Fortune 500, FTSE 100 companies, professional bodies and institutes including the Chartered Management Institute, the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply. He has also worked at a number of leading business schools including Ashridge Management College, Insead and London Business School.
Simon Hazeldine has the authority and experience to make a big impact at your event!