Paul Sloane is a recognized expert on Innovation, Lateral Thinking and Leadership.
An entertaining and thought-provoking motivational speaker, Sloane is an expert on lateral puzzles, creative problem-solving and lateral leadership.
Over 2 million copies of his books have been sold. Paul Sloane was described in the Independent as the ‘King of Lateral Thinking Puzzles’ He is the founder of a consultancy that helps organisations improve innovation.
Paul Sloane facilitates meetings, leads workshops and presents after-dinner talks and keynote addresses. His talks offer a unique blend of puzzling challenges, humour and hardhitting business messages. His workshops provide practical techniques to improve leadership and innovation. Clients include AA, American Express, ARM, BT, Cendant, DWP, EADS, Lloyds of London, Motorola, Reckitt Benckiser, Shell and 3M.
Paul Sloane took a first in Engineering at Cambridge. He joined IBM where he came top of Sales School. He was part of the team that launched the IBM PC in the UK. He went on to be MD of the database leaders, Ashton-Tate. He became VP International for MathSoft Inc. and CEO of Monactive Ltd.
In his book, ‘The Leader’s guide to Lateral Thinking Skills’, published by Kogan Page, Paul Sloane explains how you can use the principles of lateral leadership to inspire your people to achieve breakthrough solutions and radical innovations. His articles on innovation and leadership have appeared in leading business publications. His inspirational talks on innovation, creative thinking and leadership, described as ‘rocket fuel for the business brain’, have proved popular with conference audiences in Europe, USA, South Africa and Asia.
- Lateral Thinking Puzzlers by Paul Sloane,
- Challenging Lateral Thinking Puzzles by Paul Sloane and Des MacHale
- Test Your Lateral Thinking IQ by Paul Sloane
- Ingenious Lateral Thinking Puzzles by Paul Sloane and Des MacHale
- Super Lateral Thinking Puzzles by Paul Sloane and Des MacHale
- Ten Great Ways to Crush Creativity by Paul Sloane
- The Leader’s Guide to Lateral Thinking Skills by Paul Sloane
- The Four golden rules and one magic sentence of the Lateral Leader
- The Vision, Culture and Process of Innovation
- Cultivating a Climate of Creativity
- Lateral Leadership in Sales and Marketing
- Great ways to crush creativity