Men In Coats
Visual Comedy Corporate Cabaret
Men In Coats was created by Michael Dow. Its unique appeal leapt onto the British Stand up Circuit in 1999 by winning Hackney Empire’s New Act of the Year and an almost unheard of sell out in their first Edinburgh Comedy Festival run.
A year and two national tours later, they went back to Edinburgh and sold out again at the much larger George Square Theatre.
Since then, the Men In Coats show has traveled worldwide and performed in some of the biggest and most prestigious venues on the globe.
A second team of performers was born in late 2005 to cope with demand and the show goes from success to success, performing in Thailand, the Bahamas, South Africa, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Malta, Spain, Greece, Italy, Turkey, Portugal, Monte Carlo and many others, including shows for British Royalty and celebrity worldwide.
Television appearances include:
- The Royal Variety Show, BBC1.
- The Live Floor Show BBC2, 10 appearances
- Raymond ist Laat Dutch Tv Episode 7 Holland
- Raymond ist Laat, invited back for the 100th episode.
- Le Plus Grand Cabaret du Monde. France
- La Luna Sin Falta, National TV Chile.
- Un, Dos, Tres. National TV, Spain
- Melbourne Gala Show, National TV Australia
- Just For Laughs, CBC Canada and Worldwide