There is no one like Kevin Mitnick.
Once one of the FBI’s Most Wanted because he went on an ‘electronic joyride’ during which he hacked into more than 40 major corporations just for the challenge and not for monetary gain, Kevin Mitnick was once the most elusive computer break-in artist in history.
Today, he is a trusted, highly sought-after security consultant to Fortune 500 and governments worldwide. Kevin Mitnick is the world’s authority on hacking, social engineering, and security awareness training. In fact, the world’s most used computer-based end-user security awareness training suite bears his name.
Kevin’s keynote presentations are one part magic show, one part education, and all parts entertaining. Whether delivered virtually or live, Kevin will entertain and educate your audience with real demonstrations of the latest hacking techniques to help raise the security awareness of individuals and organizations worldwide while keeping attendees on the edge of their seats.
Kevin is a global bestselling author, and his books are available in over 50 countries and 20 languages. He is the world authority on social engineering and security awareness training. Well over 1 million professionals watch Kevin Mitnick’s Security Awareness Training program every year. His written works are mandatory readings for security professionals. They include:
- The Art of Intrusion: The Real Story Behind the Exploits of Hackers, Intruders and Deceivers
- The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security
- Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker (NY Times Bestseller)
- The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data.
He has been a commentator, security analyst, or interview subject for almost every major news outlet around the globe. Kevin has also been the subject of movies, books and countless articles.
What People are Saying:
- “The World’s Greatest Hacker” Fox News
- “The World’s Most Famous Hacker” CNN
- “In our world, Kevin Mitnick is our David Beckham or Lebron James.” KPMG
- “If hackers were rock stars, Kevin Mitnick would be Mick Jagger” News.com.
As the CEO of Mitnick Security Consulting, Kevin, along with his The Global Ghost Team™ maintain a 100% successful track record of being able to penetrate the security of any system they are paid to hack into using a combination of technical exploits and social engineering. Also, in his role as Chief Hacking Officer of KnowBe4, he helps produce the world’s most popular security awareness training programs to counteract social engineering and to improve security effectiveness.
Presentation topics include:
- Digital Security & Cybersecurity
- Social Engineering
- Hacking and Hackers
- Remote workforce safety
- Enterprise Hacking
- Digital Privacy
- Custom hacking experiences and demonstrations for your unique event
Keynote Speech Titles include:
- Hacked – A Keynote with Kevin Mitnick: The #1 Cybersecurity Awareness Presentation
- Hook, Line, and Sinker: How Phishers Bait Remote Workers with Social Engineering
- Drawing the Curtain: “Houdini of Hackers” Reveals the Latest Social Engineering Tricks
- Under the Magician’s Hat: Hackers’ Biggest Secrets Revealed with Kevin Mitnick
- Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Keystroke: How Hackers Attack & You Can Avoid Being Fooled
- It Takes One to Know One: Live Hacking Demonstrations with the World’s Once “Most Wanted” Hacker
- Digital Deception: Inside the Mind of a Hacker
Kevin can also deliver custom virtual presentations, web commercials & promotional marketing videos.