Lucy Siegle – Ecological and Ethical Lifestyle Author, Broadcaster and Keynote Conference Speaker and Host.
Lucy Siegle is a journalist, author and presenter who specialises in ecological and ethical lifestyle matters offering a unique and beguiling perspective on environmental and green issues. She writes a weekly ethical living column for the Observer and is author of ‘Green Living in the Urban Jungle’ and co-author of ‘A Good Life’.
A regular presenter on BBC’s ‘The One Show’ covering current affairs, consumer and environmental issues. Lucy Siegle is also a regular expert host for television including: The Money Programme for BBC News 24, BBC Breakfast, UKTV Food, Sky News Sunrise, GMTV and Tonight with Trevor McDonald.
A humorous, highly informed and vibrant speaker, Lucy is able to demystify green and environmental issues and make them relevant and appealing to small and large audiences alike.
Individual action not only counts, but is a vital catalyst to large scale change. She is equally at home explaining how people can use a wormery (and making them less afraid of nature), why green is the new black in fashion terms, or chairing a panel of top scientists, opinion formers and politicians.
Lucy Siegle is known as a provocative and fearless panelist and chair, and her opinions are underscored by years of serious research and reporting. However, she retains a wry sense of humour whatever the prognosis!
An experienced host and speaker, Lucy has recently spoken at the Liberata Conference and facilitated the Travel Wise Regeneration Conference. In 2006 Lucy traveled to Nigeria for the Environmental Performance Seminar where she gave a keynote speech.
Corporate events have included:
- TFL ‘A New Way To Work’ Event – Speaker
- DMW Sustainability and Green IT Event – Speaker
- Retail Executive Forum – Speaker
- Catering Equipment Suppliers Association – Host
- Travel Wise Regeneration Conference – Facilitator
- Liberata Conference – Speaker
- WEBA 2007 – Speaker
- Women in Ethical Business Awards – Host
- Environmental Performance Seminar – Speaker
- JobCentre Plus Age Diversity Conference – Host
- London Design Week – Panellist
- London Sustainability Festival – Speaker
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs – Facilitator
- Low Impact Living – 2004, Speaker