Graham Webster is a Customer Experience consultant and keynote speaker.
Graham has worked in Customer Experience for a number of years, latterly as Director, Customer Experience for Telefónica Europe, where he led the Customer Experience activities, whilst developing and using a comprehensive best practice Customer Experience Strategy Framework.
He takes an organisation wide approach to Customer Experience / Customer Satisfaction and was asked to create and lead a major change programme “Turning Customers into Fans” across Telefónica globally, making it a key strategic priority for the business.
He regularly presented to the Telefónica Europe Board and represented Telefónica Europe on the Quality Commission subcommittee of the main Telefónica S.A. Board.
In 2011 he led the development of the Social Media Strategy for Telefónica Europe.
With more than 35 years in the telecommunications industry he has extensive experience in P&L general management, customer experience, corporate strategy and development, mergers and acquisitions, call centre management, sales & marketing, operations, business and strategic planning.
Originally a Civil Engineer, Graham Webster moved into his first P&L management role as Regional Manager for Air Call Communication Services and then managed the UK Air Courier business for IML Air Services. After 3 years at STC as Marketing Product Manager and then Divisional Sales & Marketing Manager, Graham joined BT as General Manager Network Services Marketing where his team developed the marketing portfolio and positioning strategy for network services.
Graham has extensive call centre customer service experience and was responsible as General Manager for the leadership and turnaround of BT’s Telemarketing/Customer Service Agency.
After numerous other senior roles in BT, prior to his role in Telefónica Graham was Senior Vice-President Group Strategy and Development at mmo2 (the mobile business demerged from BT) where activities he undertook included wholesale strategy, M&A and leading and structuring the UK Tesco Mobile Joint Venture.
At Telefónica Graham led the incorporation of Customer Experience into Telefónica Corporate University courses, assisting in designing the courses (run by Columbia Business School, ESADE, IMD, IESE, Shirlaws, and Curious Leaders) as well as being a key visiting presenter.
He is a regular speaker on Customer Experience at external conferences.
Graham has an MBA from London Business School, a BSc in Civil Engineering and is a Chartered Engineer.
As a keynote speaker, Graham’s speaking topics include:
- Transforming Customers into Fans.
- Creating & Delivering Transformational Customer Experiences.
- Transforming an Organisation through Customer Experience & Corporate Strategy alignment.
- Measuring the customer experience and demonstrating the financial impact of your CEM initiatives.
- Transforming an Organisation through Customer Experience to increase loyalty & reduce churn.
- Your Customer Experience Is Your Brand – Aligning Customer Experience and Corporate Strategy to Transform Your Organization.
- How to differentiate your Customer Experiences by finding new ways to surprise your customers and exceed their expectations.
- Loyalty through Customer Experience and Innovative Loyalty approaches.
- Happy customers – using customer experience as a point of differentiation and to improve loyalty.
- Making Customer Experience come alive to transform your organization.
- Ensuring Customer Experience Excellence Across the Business.
- Examining Innovative ways to emotionally engage your customers and stimulate brand loyalty.