David Rowan is Editor-in-Chief of the UK edition of WIRED magazine.
He also writes the monthly “Digital Life” column in GQ magazine, and the “Tech Traveller” column in Condé Nast Traveller.
He has written weekly columns on emerging trends for The Times Magazine, our evolving language for The Guardian, and on technology for The Times.
David has interviewed hundreds of the world’s most cutting-edge entrepreneurs, and has edited everything from The Guardian’s website to The Jewish Chronicle.
David Rowan – Keynote Speaker
David travels the globe delivering speeches widely on topics ranging from the future of luxury brands to the new rules of business in a mobile-internet age.
In particular, he aims to make the rapid advances in technology comprehensible to a wider audience.
David also explains how the tech-led disruption he is seeing will impact all sorts of sectors (from manufacturing to motoring), and what incumbent companies can do to protect themselves.
A brilliant story-teller, his presentations help businesses comprehend these changes in such a way as to allow them to use them to their advantage.
Each bespoke speech is rich in concrete takeaways and contain lively case studies, video clips, engaging images, and fast-paced energy.
Recent speaking topics have included:
- Ten trends that are transforming your business in the next decade.
- How to make your organisation more creative.
- Why Africa is the world’s greatest entrepreneurial opportunity.
- How the internet is re-inventing government as a technology platform.
- The disruptive forces re-shaping the finance industry.
- What technology means for the future of design.
- How to survive and prosper in an age of disruption.
- How brands are making the most of mobile.
- Future opportunities in e-commerce.
- Let technology free you to innovate.
David is also available to moderate panel sessions and conduct live on-stage interviews.