Andy Mouncey is an award-winning inspirational speaker – he speaks about ‘Doing Big & Scary’.
He provides inspiration and support to make the complex and intimidating seem simple and compelling.
As a record-setting competitor, race organiser, project innovator, coach, author, husband and father, he continues to experience the sport from many different perspectives and he crams all this into a delivery that is as roller-coaster as the race itself.
“If you think this is another one of those ‘look what I did, you can do it too’ guys” then think again. This really is unique, lively, entertaining and it will really move you.’
Dr Steve Kempster, Director University of Cumbria Business School
Born in Yorkshire, Andy Mouncey lived and breathed triathlon for many years until the challenge of running way beyond marathon distance beckoned.
His current project in the north of England is bringing the mindset and skills of an endurance athlete to schoolchildren who take on his unique ultra running challenge.
Much of his incredibly moving and uproariously funny stories are taken from his work with young people as the worlds of children and adults collide.
What You Get: Andy’s Content To Take Away:
- A goal-setting template.
- A six step goal-achieving process.
- A formula for Making It Matter so you can stay the course when it gets tough.
Working With Andy Mouncey:
Andy’s delivery style is a powerful and unique mix of humour, interaction and thought-provoking insight that will leave you in a very special place indeed.
He is excellent at taking a brief and tailoring a presentation so you get the outcomes you want for your audience.
He has been presenting professionally since 2000 to a huge range of clients across business, education, sport and everyday life so not much can faze him. His word is good, he is easy to deal with and he will help you get the best from your event.
- Balance, Perspective & Sustainability: Enjoying the process and getting the results again and again.
- Personal Effectiveness: The leader the role model – authenticity and attraction.
- Make The Complex Simple: Achieving (and repeating) big and scary goals by a six step process.
- Competition Performance: Harnessing emotions, riding the roller-coaster and bringing people with you.
- Being Bold & Daring To Do Different: Making the scary and intimidating seem compelling and achievable.
- Making It Matter: So you can stay the course during the tough times.
Corporate & Social Responsibility:
Taking part in a charity challenge and raising money for a cause? Andy will work with you to leverage the project so you get more from the relationships between your people, the business and the communities that you serve:
- Get your people really ready.
- Support them during the challenge.
- Harness the lessons from the experience for measurable business benefits and impact in the community.