Allan Pease is an Internationally recognised authority on Body Language.
With his exceptional talent, easy charm, trademark sense of humour and positive focus, Allan Pease has captivated imaginations and inspired life and business changes in audiences worldwide.
A born achiever from a working class background, Allan Pease discovered at an early age that he not only had a natural talent for communicating but also the ability to recognise the opening and opportunities in any situation. And the spirit and determination that has taken Allan from a ten year old door to door salesman to an internationally acclaimed presenter, best selling author and successful business entrepreneur are as compelling today as ever.
Celebrated globally as ‘Mr Body Language’, Allan Pease is recognized as one of the true leaders and experts in the study of interpreting, understanding and explaining the behaviour of others. His ground-breaking work unlocked the silent secrets to success and showed that body language could be used to advantage by anyone in any situation.
Equally famous for his dramatic new insights on the truth about men and women’s brain traits, the Pease philosophy on gender differences has evolved to be new st mantra for 21 century relationships.
Allan’s own record in sales and marketing, training and motivation is equalled by few. But it is his remarkable ability to share his powerful skills and techniques with others that has secured his status as one of the world’s most powerful and effective presenters.
In his highly entertaining, fast moving and uniquely refreshing presentations, Allan Pease empowers and gives confidence to others on communicating and interacting with others. His messages are contemporary and relevant whether your business involves selling, training, customer service, negotiating or managing.
Allan Pease loves what he does and it shows! His enthusiasm is profound, undeniable and totally infectious. Experience the Pease difference today!
Speaking topics include:
When Allan Pease speaks, everyone listens! He’s a natural communicator whose passion for researching, analyzing and understanding human behaviour and relationships is limitless. And, he loves to share all the latest information, knowledge and skills with others.
Allan’s audiences always respond positively as he teaches powerful communication techniques and skills for success in any human encounter, whether it’s across the sales desk at the negotiating table or in the boardroom. And with a boost in your communication confidence, your audience will want to use Allan’s innovative ideas and field-tested methods immediately.
Communicating For Results
Based on the No.1 best selling book (Over 12 million copies in 50 languages)
Understanding how the brain functions has become a major key in promoting the change process in business. Dramatic new research reveals that the “wiring” between male and female brains is significantly different and affects how each perceives the world and how each reaches a “Yes” decision. The perfect session for a mixed audience.
- What men & women need to do to get on in business
- How to get co-operation and gain credibility
- How to avoid arguments, disagreements and conflict
- Female intuition, remote controls and shopping
- Stress: Why women talk and men retreat
- Leadership styles how to build loyalty
- Why women read minds and men won’t ask for directions.
- Why men don’t listen & women can’t read maps
It’s Not What You Say….. Body Language
Based on the No.1 best selling book (Over 5 million copies in 45 languages)
After this session you will look at yourselves and others differently.
You’ll be able to read through the lines of what others say, and develop an understanding through Body Language signals and what people are saying.
- How to develop instant rapport and get co-operation
- How to dress for credibility and authority
- Sales and negotiation reading across the table.
- How to read between the lines of what is said
- How to spot if someone is lying or hedging
- Where to touch someone to win them over
- How to sell yourself in the first 4 minutes
- Why men can never lie to women.
Questions Are The Answers
Based on the best selling book (1.2 million copies in 29 languages)
This session teaches a remarkable technique for getting to a ‘yes’. Regardless of whether you sell or market products, this session can change forever the way you look at the persuasion process.
- How to give a powerful presentation.
- Why the law of averages works.
- How to use questions effectively.
- The 5 solid gold questions that NEVER fail.
- How to get interest and keep attention.
- How to motivate others to WANT to join your cause.
- How to get almost ANYONE to say ‘YES’
More on the Pease Phenomenon…
Together with wife, Barbara, Allan Pease has written 15 Bestsellers including 9 Number Ones. Their work has been translated into 51 languages and has sold over a phenomenal 25 million copies worldwide.
His books are manuals for individuals and businesses worldwide, and titles include:
- The iconic ‘Definitive Book of Body Language’
- The #1 blockbuster ‘Why Men Don’t Listen & Women Can’t Read Maps’
- The #1 sequel ‘Why Men Don’t Have A Clue & Women Always Need More Shoes’
- ‘Questions Are The Answers’ the ‘must have’ book for any person in sales.