We have a fantastic portfolio of Customer Service Speakers here at The Gordon Poole Agency.
Customer service speakers are booked by clients to give advice, hints and tips on topics such as Customer Retention, Customer Relationships and Customer Experience.
Many of our speakers have worked and/or consulted for internationally recognised retailers and brands such as Selfridges, Harrods, John Lewis, Disney and British Airways.
Popular topics which our customer service speakers are asked to prepare presentations around include:
- How to deliver enhanced customer service.
- Effective internal communications within an organisation.
- Managing customer complaints to enhance corporate reputation.
- Successful selling through service and customer relationships.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Customer Experience vs. Customer Service.
- Creating Legendary Customer Experiences.
In an age where social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter dominate customer service feedback, and where a company, product or brand can be instantly trashed online, having the expertise of a customer service speaker motivating, educating and improving your employee’s performance is more important now than ever before.
In case you’re wondering how important customer service actually is, read these 10 superb examples of outstanding customer service in action – 10 Great Customer Service Stories
Our Top 10 Customer Service Speakers are:
- Adrian Webster – Best-Selling Author and Leading Keynote Speaker.
- Alan O’Neill – Retail, Change and Customer Service Guru.
- Andrew McMillan – Former Head of John Lewis Customer Services.
- Andy Hanselman – Customer Relationship & Competitiveness Expert.
- Geoff Ramm – Creator of WTF Celebrity Service.
- Hamish Taylor – Former CEO of Eurostar and Sainsburys Bank.
- Larry Hochman – Former Head of British Airways Customer Services.
- Nigel Barlow – Creating Legendary Customer Services Author.
- Shaun Smith – Customer Experience and Customer Loyalty Expert.
- Simon Hazeldine – Author of Bare Knuckle Customer Service.
Watch Adrian Webster’s TNTS in Customer Service.
Lexus vs Mercedes Benz
Do you need to develop an obsessive customer service culture, do you need to inspire your staff to deliver legendary customer service or do you require tools and tips to lead a customer focused team?
If so, please contact us to discuss how our range of customer service experts can deliver practical presentations at your next event, please get in touch here.